The Mustangs Track Club is a non-profit organization that provides track and field opportunities for youth ages 6-18 years. Do you enjoy running? Looking for a track club to join? The Mustangs Track Club is where you need to be!
- Start the season early and join us for spring training at Riverside University High School currently going on until May 15, 2019 every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 pm.
- Outdoor season begins June 3, 2019 at Riverside University High School 6:30 pm
- Monday – Thursday all athletes
- Fridays relay teams only
- If you are a new parent, please attend the new parent session at the start of practice on the first day.
- Parents – once you have registered, please submit your athlete medical and photo consent form.
- Pay fees online…..make payments by Paypal or credit card
Check out this article on our success from the Summer 2018 AAU Junior Olympics!
IT’S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TO JOIN THE MUSTANGS FAMILY
#WEAREMUSTANGS #RUNLIKEHALE #CHAMPIONSRUNINBLUE
Thank you to our SPONSORS! We truly appreciate your support.
Mr. and Mrs. Broomfield, Mr. and Mrs. Yow, Mr. and Mrs. Karegeannes
Mr. and Mrs. Mortensen, Melvin Rabon, Jason Flagg, Adam Byrd
Revolutionary Designz, Terri Lynn’s Express, Pettit National Ice center